SNAKE AND REPTILE REMOVAL
EXPERT REPTILE AND SNAKE REMOVAL
Reptiles are a class of vertebrates. Snakes along with turtles, lizards, tortoises, and crocodiles belong to this animal class of reptiles.
There are over 2,900 species of snakes across the globe. They can live almost anywhere, in streams, lakes, oceans, deserts and forests.
Below are a few guidelines that must be followed when removing snakes.
- Remain calm and do not disturb the snake as you may drive it into hiding.
- If the snake is in the house, with a long-handled broom, try to gently herd the snake outdoors.
- If herding it outdoors does not work and the snake is curdled, carefully cover it with an empty bucket, put a weight on top and wait until the snake removal technician arrives.
- If you think a snake is in the house but cannot find it put down a heating pad, as snakes are drawn to heat.
- Call a snake removal company right away.
In need of solving a wildlife problem at your home or business? We are available 24/7 to help you solve this problem.
DO YOU NEED REPTILE OR SNAKE REMOVAL?
At Precision Predator Removal, we adhere to the strictest guidelines to remove bats safely. We follow the approach for proper bat removal listed above by performing live bat exclusion techniques.
By hiring us, you can rest assured you are getting the best bat removal and control services.
To learn more about our services or schedule an appointment, give us a call or fill out our secure online form. One of our wildlife and pest control experts will get back to you quickly.